not feeling pregnant anymore at 16 weeks

Im 16 weeks pregnant and over the last couple of days i just dont feel pregnant anymore my stomach even seems to be getting smaller ( which could be my imagination) this is my 3rd pregnancy and I have one child. I might just be over worried because I had a misscarrige with the last pregnancy. am I over reacting or should I go ahead and call the docter??

luvsgriffin

Asked by luvsgriffin at 10:20 AM on May. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think your okay. If it makes you feel better call your doctor to feel reassured.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on May. 13, 2010

• I think you're probably okay. Your stomach may feel like it's getting smaller because you may not be as bloated as you have been. I'm 13 weeks (2nd baby) and my stomach feels smaller as well, but I can tell I'm not as gassy and bloated as I have been the last 8 or so weeks. You'll be reassured when you feel that baby move, which shouldn't be too far off now if this is your 2nd pregnancy! Call the doctor if you're really concerned!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on May. 13, 2010

• I am 17 weeks and pregnant with my sixth. Right about 15 1/2 weeks I felt like my unpregnant myself again. I have not gained any weight which is unusual and I can still wear my jeans. This is strange to me and has never happened. I am just starting to feel the baby move just slightly. I felt baby move at 14 weeks my last pregnancy.
    It could be the change in hormones and being worried about losing this one combine. I would say you are probably fine. But if you are really concerned call your OB the added stress of worrying isn't good either.
    mom-2-five

Answer by mom-2-five at 1:56 PM on May. 13, 2010

• I am 34 almost 35 weeks and when I was about 22 weeks I felt that way. It varies and makes you just be like uhm ok is the baby ok and still there. Don't stress too much about it.
    carmadsmom

Answer by carmadsmom at 7:48 PM on May. 13, 2010