Today is my daughters 1st birthday and I'm trying to think of something fun to do any ideas???

We are having her fav. dinner tonite w/ family and a little cake for her ect.. but I want something to do during the day for fun. Her main bday party is Saturday.

3beautbabies

Asked by 3beautbabies at 10:21 AM on May. 13, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• How about the Zoo or Aquarium??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on May. 13, 2010

• The park, blow bubbles, go to Toys R Us and let her pick out something.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:14 AM on May. 13, 2010

• oh little ones love balloons and boxes. Find an appliance store and see if they have a fridge box they just emptied. Build a fort!! and crawl around with them. They love the simple things!
    roxyann76

Answer by roxyann76 at 11:25 AM on May. 13, 2010

• The Zoo.. My daughter loved the Zoo on her first bday.
    kirasmommy7

Answer by kirasmommy7 at 11:43 AM on May. 13, 2010

• Take her to the children's museum or the zoo as suggested by some or just take her for a play date in the park.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 11:47 AM on May. 13, 2010

• on my DS 1st birthday we took him to a Children's Museum. He got to crawl around and have fun without me worrying about him breaking anything or hurting himself. If you dont have one in your area you could take her to the zoo, aquarium, the park, or something like that. HAVE FUN!

GillyMarie

Answer by GillyMarie at 12:05 PM on May. 13, 2010