C-section

Hi girls, I had a c-section 23 months ago. Everything went well and it was an uncomplicated success. In the few months after surgery i still had the residual pain that is to be expected but it soon went away....until now. The past few days i have been getting the most excruciating pains down there. They come and go fairly quickly but it hurts!!! has anyone experienced this before?? im not sure whether to call the dr or not!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on May. 13, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I have not had that kind of pain (2 c-sections), but in case of excruciating pain, I would always call the doctor.
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 10:45 AM on May. 13, 2010

• I have had two c-sections never had this..but it could be gas??? maybe it's not linked to the c-section? I would call the doc though if worried. Good luck!
    willywonka86

Answer by willywonka86 at 11:48 AM on May. 13, 2010

• I went through something like that, don't know what it was but it went away after some time! I probably should have called the dr but we had other complications... it's now been 2.5 and I haven't had those pains lately! Also, my MIL had a C section 25 years ago and still gets pains there so I figured it was normal.... idk though!
    Anonymous

• When I am just about to start my period, I get these horrendous cramps and sharp pains and it just hurts ( 2 c-sections)....my baby btw is 20 months old....it's not fun.
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 5:23 PM on May. 13, 2010