skin tags in weird places?????

I know they are suppose to be part of pregnancy but I never had them with my first! With this one I have them under my boobs and down there? WTH? Why are they down there and why so many there are like 5 or 6 of them?????? I want to just pull them off..lol it is so nasty, I don't even want my hubby down there because of them.... is there anything to do to get rid of them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on May. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Try some cream.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on May. 13, 2010

• What kind of cream????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on May. 13, 2010

• OMG! I got one down there too after my Son was born. Yukkk. My sister had them and went to the dermatologist to have them removed but hers were on her chest & neck. I think if they really bother you call your Obgyn & ask if the Dr. there can remove them or if you have to go to a Dermatologist. If you have to go to a Dermatogolist I would probably select a female one. :) Let us know if an Obgyn does it if you do!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on May. 13, 2010

• After pregnancy most of mine fell off. I had many too! The ones that didnt fall off i cut off with cuticle scissors. It didnt hurt and they didnt come back. YAY.
    Anonymous