there is no one i can talk to

sometimes i feel like i am falling apart. i have no one to talk to about any of my problems. i have never thought of suicide and wont either because i do love my life because of my baby and my soon to be baby. i am happy at that part of my life.. but i don't have any one to talk to bout things in general... if i talk to my family they will judge my situation and maybe not like me for doing certain things. i am lost in general and for some reason i can not bring up any issues with my boyfriend.. (when most of them are about him)... and i dont know why i can't speak to him about anything. any way does this sound of any sort of depression that might need to be fixed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on May. 13, 2010 in Health

• I can relate, in ways. PM me if you need to talk, it would be nice to have someone that is non judgmental to talk to, and I am a good listener.
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 10:57 AM on May. 13, 2010

• That's exactly why we are here! Talk away! PIck up some "friends" here!
    Everyone can advise someone on something, you can start contributing by answering questions and realize that all of us have "something".
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 11:02 AM on May. 13, 2010

• feeling the same way at times.... especially since we moved so far away from family and friends and i feel i have no one here... there are a few 'issues' in my life that i can not bring up with my hubby!!! or bring up with anyone.............
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on May. 13, 2010

• I'm like that to, I don't have many friends and sometimes you just need someone to talk to.
    As for you being depressed. I have been taking meds for years for depression and there are many reasons and levels of depression. Do you cry for no real reason, have a hard time getting up and doing the things you know you need to do? Are you snappy and angry in general? Mabe this site will help.
    It;s for the drug Lexapro but the information is good and you can do a little test to see if yo uare really depressed
    .
    http://www.lexapro.com/default.aspx#/infoseeker?WT.srch=1&PlacementGUID=045EF07A-E9F5-448B-9321-F8D4B2AAC7D3

If you find you are then go to your Dr or a psyciatrist if you have insurance. Getting help is the first step in feeling better.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:07 AM on May. 13, 2010