Juicy Juice is made in China?

I read a post on cafemom recently that was talking about Juicy Juice being made in China. I grimaced as one more brand goes out our window. Then I started thinking about it, I mean we all know trolls so I decided to contact Juicy Juice myself. Cut and pasted is our conversation. You decide.
Please wait for a Juicy Juice representative. We will be right with you!
Hello, you are now chatting with Kim.
Kim: Hello! Thank you for contacting Juicy Juice. How can I assist you today?
Visitor: Hi I was wondering where juicy juice is made?
Kim: I will be happy to help you with that! May I ask your name?
Visitor:
Kim: Thank you, one moment.
Kim: All of our Juicy Juice products are produced in the United States.
Visitor: are any of the ingredients from other countries?
Kim: Some of our juice ingredients may come from China. China provides over 50% of the apple juice used in the United States. Nestlé is one of the world's

Nyx7

Asked by Nyx7 at 11:14 AM on May. 13, 2010 in Food & Drink

• not necessarily. Its put together in the US. they got you on a technicality here!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 11:19 AM on May. 13, 2010

• world's largest buyers of apple juice and works with the largest facilities in China. We have long-term relationships with these facilities and have established high standards for the apple juice supplied. These facilities are audited to ensure that they meet our high standards. Nestlé tests every lot of apple juice for both authenticity and compliance to our standards. Product quality is our number one priority and we will continue to follow this issue closely.

If something is labled as made in the US then shouldn't all the ingredients have come from the US?
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 11:15 AM on May. 13, 2010

• Sometimes Juicy Juice says Product of Argentina on the Juice Boxes too. When you go to the store you can select the country if you look on the bottom of the boxes in the package. They must source out the fruit that they use.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on May. 13, 2010

• I have a few bottles on my shelf. The apple juice says made with concentrates from china. It's made in the USA, a couple of the flavors just happen to have an ingredient not from the US. Big friggin deal.
    Anonymous