what is wrong with me?

i am 7 months pregnant and still havent gone to a doctor... well before you judge i didn't know at first that i was pregnant... i had no symptoms besides a missed period but i have been stressed out after having a new baby, work, money, relationship, weight issues, etc... I wasn't expecting to get pregnant again. i was on birth control and taking it every day... any way... i really haven't been looking at my self in the mirror lately because i haven't liked the way i was looking. any way i had a few people asking me if i were pregnant and i was like no... getting angry that people thought i was because i havent lost my baby weight from the last . but i took another test and this time it came up negative. i have had feelings of fluttering but i never took it serious just thinking it was gas. i know this sounds crazy... but i just want to know if i call the doctor now what will he say?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on May. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• oops i meant it came up postitive*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on May. 13, 2010

• ok you need to call a doc right now and tell them you are 7 months preg and have not seen a doc yet! they will get you in right now. have you been taking care of your body? drinking fluids and eating good? you need to take care of yoru body atleast for your babys sake. she need to see a doctor right now. you cant ignore this. when you go into labor you could have complications from not seeing a doctor and not taking care of yourself. you know what you need to do, now you just need to do it. good luck.
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 11:24 AM on May. 13, 2010

• go to the doctor, if you are 7 months, they need to figure your due date, test to make sure you and baby are healthy, and make sure you are ok. gl!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:52 PM on May. 13, 2010