toolbar

I keep getting do you want to update your verison of c/mom tool bar I answer yes but nothing happens???
help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on May. 13, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Hey there! Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the Toolbar. Try uninstalling the CafeMom Toolbar and reinstalling it by going to this link: http://toolbar.cafemom.com/

If you're still having trouble, contact The CafeMom Admin Team [contact us link on the bottom of any page] and they'll be able to help you.

Good luck!

Cafe Chastity

Cafe Chastity

Answer by Cafe Chastity at 1:49 PM on May. 13, 2010

• I had that problem as well and after reinstalling it 2 times, I gave up and left it uninstalled. Q........ why doesn't the lastest version download from the git go instaed of it being a two step operation?
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 8:32 PM on May. 13, 2010

• @ GMMOLLY - ideally it should just download the update. I'll let our support team know about this.
    Cafe Chastity
    Cafe Chastity

Answer by Cafe Chastity at 1:32 PM on May. 14, 2010

• Thankyou I will installed it again and let you no
    I agree with Molly I tryed again today and every time I hit yes download the new version nothing happens like I said I will re install it
    thanks again
    ButterflyRose55

Answer by ButterflyRose55 at 5:13 PM on May. 14, 2010