she cant handle the routine of a job.....but she wants a baby?

I have posted on here before about my soon to be sister in law.... ( yes mostly ranting) .... well now she said she wants to get pregnant...but whenever my mom tries to get her a job she turns it down, saying she doesnt want the routine of a job, and likes doing things when she wants it ( in the same sentance as saying she wants to get pregnant asap) ... which i also seen on facebook she wants to so she will quit being bothered about getting a job.... Now the question is... Doesnt it take some routine to be a mother... ?

That was just icing on the cake - they live with my parents, not thoughts on moving out ( on their part) ..my brother barely makes any money....and the kicker is she threw it in my face that I stay home with my kids, so I cant say anything ( after she asked my opinion on it) -- well yeah I stay home, but my husand has a wonderful job, our house and our cars are pretty much paid off - I do have a routine!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on May. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The baby is her excuse for the next 18 years to not work. The routine issue has nothing to do with it.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 11:47 AM on May. 13, 2010

• well if they live with mom and dad not a good time to decide to pop a kid out! You can say yes I stay home but my hubby provides for us and we have our home. I would says I am fortunate to stay home but if I had to work I would. She may have to work if they have a baby once they see how expensive it is! I never planned to be a stay at home mom but ended up doing mostly that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on May. 13, 2010

• You can't change people like this though unfortunately. There is NOTHING you can say to make her be a different person, and your mother is LETTING them live with her and your brother is currently willing to marry her .. I know its probably super irritating to be around, but I would stop talking to her or being an active part of her / their life and it won't bother you as much.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:55 AM on May. 13, 2010

• Agree with jewjewbee

I've known women to have children as a reason to stay at home. Some were even aspiring professionals whos career didn't go where they wanted and gave up. Others were for money (such as social program benefits or to catch a man).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on May. 13, 2010