Why are adults so immature? I mean, REALLY..W

What in the hell is wrong with everyone??Over the last week, the questions and group posts got me...why are adults so childish and petty? Stepmoms being hateful for no reason and facebook drama? What is going on? Do adults have nothing better to do but hurt eachother, anymore? All of the behavior seems like something you'd find amongst junior high children! It is pathetic.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on May. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You'd be surprised how many "adults" haven't changed from high school. - that's why I choose not to be around most people. My best friends are My husband and My mother.. every one else I seem to run in to has to have SO much drama or anger or negativity surrounding them. Its too bad.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:57 AM on May. 13, 2010

• blah blah blah..you should be use to it since your a woman...women are like magnates to drama...who really cares anymore
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on May. 13, 2010

• you must understand that some people on here are fresh out of junior high
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:57 AM on May. 13, 2010

• Because they miss that time of their lives I guess, I have noticed that a lot lately too. On here, facebook, in public wherever everyone seems so dramatic and immature. I know i am not perfect but, wow.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 11:58 AM on May. 13, 2010

• haha shay1130 haha at least vave a mentality of a junior high student lol
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:58 AM on May. 13, 2010

• maxsmom11807
    You'd be surprised how many "adults" haven't changed from high school. - that's why I choose not to be around most people. My best friends are My husband and My mother.. every one else I seem to run in to has to have SO much drama or anger or negativity surrounding them. Its too bad.

Well said.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 12:08 PM on May. 13, 2010

• I've noticed that, too. I was reading something the other day about someone wanting to 'whoop her ass' about something that was said. Really? I wonder how their children turn out and what examples they set for them. These are the people who should not even have children.
    Anonymous

• My guess, nothing better to do. They claim to use social networking websites, such as facebook to keep in touch with others, but I have seen so much drama from more 25+ year olds than any teens and younger adults. Grown people fighting online. Wow.
    Anonymous

• Haven't noticed anything like this, thankfully.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 12:48 PM on May. 13, 2010