if you could add an extra room to your house what would it be?

i would like to have an extra large play room..for all my sons toys and room enough for a pool table, ping pong and computer desk. i would also like to use it as a half guest room. I know it sounds a bit much but wouldnt it be nice?

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 12:29 PM on May. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• well both my kids have a bedroom & my dh is fixing up a spare room for their play room, so i gues i'd want an office b/c the computer and stuff is in our bedroom
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:31 PM on May. 13, 2010

• i just want a basement.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:33 PM on May. 13, 2010

• A dining room. We have a very small house with a galley kitchen. There is no room for a table so we have never sat together for a meal. We all have to have a tray in the living room.

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 12:35 PM on May. 13, 2010

• A giant walk in closet, or an extra bedroom for an office/spare room.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:35 PM on May. 13, 2010

• We moved from Wyoming to Los Angeles a year and a half ago, and went from a 4 bedroom house with a large family room, to a 3 bedroom condo, no family room....but 3 times the house payment. I just want a little sewing room/office, so I have a place to work!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:35 PM on May. 13, 2010

• I would def add a playroom downstairs. All of our bedrooms are upstairs in our house, so right now my living room is our playroom and there are toys EVERYWHERE lol
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 12:35 PM on May. 13, 2010

• I want a room that is just mine, and I'd love for it to have a huge walk in closet with lots of shelves. I'd use the room as a combo office/sewing room/Mommy's hide out!
    Anonymous

• i agree with you OP, a LARGE playroom - lol. She has SO much stuff and we have SO little space for it .. AND her 1st birthday is coming up ... i'm in for some trouble. lol
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 12:37 PM on May. 13, 2010

• if it was small then just a computer room with sitting area's. if it was a huge room, it'd be partially guest bedroom and a family room (second living room).

i gotta say i did your idea once OP...bought myself a pool table and turned the downstairs of my house into a REC. room but it got boring because i didnt have that much company to occupy the space with. even had a bar down there that i was gonna serve drinks at. even used the same room as a toy room and it ended up disgusting me. toys all over, never being picked up, then you just never go through them cause you got the space to expand.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:37 PM on May. 13, 2010

• Definetely a playroom, more closets and a master bath.
    Anonymous