What's your brand of Skincare/Make-up? and why?

RidingPink

Asked by RidingPink at 12:52 PM on May. 13, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• when I wear make-up its bare essentials or merle norman. I use murad facial cleanser and moisturizers.

laciD

Answer by laciD at 12:54 PM on May. 13, 2010

• It's a mix. My moisturizer is neutrogena which has ivory sheer color, spf 20, and lotion, then i have revlon mascara, mary kay lipstick...
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 12:55 PM on May. 13, 2010

• I use a lot of almay and physicians formula eye make up because I have allergies to most kinds and those kinds don't bother me. But in foundation and powder and blush and lipstick I use mary kay because it is long lasting.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 12:57 PM on May. 13, 2010

• Christian Dior.. Once you wear it you can see the difference between it and any other make-up. I used to wear Estee Lauder and once I tried Dior I was amazed at the quality of the skincare and makeup. Even their brushes are unbelievable. I was shocked.
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 2:20 PM on May. 24, 2010

• A few months ago, I chucked every skincare and beauty product I had (too many petrochemicals, parabens, SLS, preservatives, etc.) and switched to the following:

Aubrey Organics Sensitive Skin Cream Facial Cleanser

Organic, cold-pressed, hexane-free extra virgin coconut oil as my moisturizer (also use as a body moisturizer, eye makeup remover, cuticle conditioner, and deep conditioner for my hair; also works wonders on my kids' eczema patches)

I use Dr. Hauschka Translucent Foundation (absolutely perfect - so weightless - actually lets your skin breathe), Almay eye shadow, and L'oreal mascara.

That's it. I believe in keeping it simple/less is more. Love when I can use 1 product for several functions. My skin is great, feels and looks wonderful. I actually got carded last week - and I just turned 46!

Anonymous

• I like to keep my skincare simple with a cleanser, toner and moisturizer.

I love Ling Skincare's Replenishing Hydrator, just pat it on after cleansing. I finish off with Estee Lauder Daywear SPF 30.
    meilingw

Answer by meilingw at 10:42 AM on Jun. 11, 2010