how about if ur MIL planning to come live with u?? do u accept?? i didn't accept ..now my life is misrable .coz she is trying to say to her son that i made her sick..

now she wants me to feel guilty in any price, i feel so bad becouse she made all the people around her hate me and not talking to me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on May. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• If this were to happen to me.. it would be my hubby to be the first person to say NO. But in your case, I am sure that you put alot of thought into it before making a decision and it is nobody else's business why you made it.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 1:25 PM on May. 13, 2010

• I love my MIL :) and my FIL is pretty fantastic also.So yea they can stay,but they have money so they dont need to lol.
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 1:37 PM on May. 13, 2010

• She'll just have to get over it. Don't feel bad, not everyone wants to live in that type of situation. I know I wouldn't- even if I loved her like my own mother.
    Anonymous

• My mother in law living with us was the end of our marriage, plain and simple, and I loved her too, but it just don't work.
    Anonymous

• Ive been through this. Here is the truth: If you MIL is coming to live with you, then maybe she made some bad decisions (like mine) and its not your fault. You made the right decision and others may not understand your reason and maybe one day something will happen and then they will know (like me because my MIL ended up assaulting a relative so I know I made the right decision) Make peace with yourself. Its the only thing you can do.
    Anonymous