Is this normal?

Hello ladies, well my husban and I have been ttc for about 4 months now. We haven't had any luck at all. I'm not sure why because we have 2 kids and they were easy. Well here's my question. I have been on birth control for 1 year. My cycles have been normal of course. Well now that I'm off they have been a week late. But this month I was spotting for 3 days the I had some light bleeding. What would be the first day of my cycle? The spotting or the light bleeding. Please help ttc!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 PM on May. 13, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It can take up to 6 months for the hormones of the birth control to wear off. For my last one it did. With my first two we try and 2 weeks later tested positive. This last time it took us 6 months before we got the positive. It was all do to the hormones leaving my body.

Anonymous