Is eating potato salad bad?

it has mayo, mustard, boiled egg and the potato oh and saltnpepper.
OK I need to go get groceries and this was all that was in the fridge so I am eating it thus left over was last night's dinner and I love PS There is plenty left. I have only had a cup of coffee with the fixings and 2 pc. Of toast with some jelly. now lunch is here and this PS is soo good.
what's bad and what's good??? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 PM on May. 13, 2010 in Food & Drink

• There's nothing truly wrong with potato salad, unless it sat out for hours in the heat - LOL! It's better than a lot of other options. And if you're low on food, it's better than going hungry! Yummy, wish I had the stuff to make some! I add celery to mine, sometimes onion, everything else just like yours. Miracle whip though, not mayo. Gosh I'm hungry now!
    Anonymous

• well mayo isnt really good for you, egg whites are okay-the yolk isnt very good tho. salt is okay as long as it isnt a whole lot.
    Anonymous

• of course it is, but only because i dont like potatoes..LOL
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:21 PM on May. 13, 2010

• The only downside to potato salad in my book is that it is usually loaded with mayo. I usually only eat it on special occasions. I rarely make it myself. It is gooood!
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 2:35 PM on May. 13, 2010