I am slowly going crazy... or maybe it's not that slow?

I've posted a few questions today about this job I am waiting to hear on. I am going OUT OF MY MIND waiting to hear!!! Every second that tics by makes me more and more anxious and insane and I'll probably never hear a word, and I can't help but get my hopes up which sucks because I'm only going to get crushed in the end and I am having a lot of trouble staying positive.

How the heck can I distract myself? Every time I try to do something I stop after 30 seconds to go check my voice mail and my email, and the mail box, and every other outlet of communication that you can think of.

HELP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on May. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol. Do you read? I love reading, and can easily lose track of time when engrossed in a good book. Go on youtube. I usually lose track of time there, too. Just anything you find interesting. Or say, "I'm gonna play 4 hands of solitaire, then check again." Then say "I'm going to clean the kitchen bathroom and bedroom, then I can check again."
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 2:54 PM on May. 13, 2010

• LOL You sound just like me right now! I know its hard. I am starting to take on bigger chores to do that I never had time to do while I was working. Yesterday I cleaned all of the carpets, and I have been doing a ton of yard work. (we just bought this house last year and the backyard is very pretty/low maintenence, but it is like a forest, so not practical for 3 kids) Its harder to think of anyhthing else when you have a big project going!
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 3:14 PM on May. 13, 2010