what do you think of the names Teagan and Harlow?

I understand these names are somewhat of an acquired taste, they're either loved or hated lol But I would like some feedback please. I'm not sure of the gender of my twins yet, but I'm really feeling it's 2 girls... Maybe a boy and a girl? Do you think these names go good together? Do you think Teagan would work for a boy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on May. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

• I love Harlow, not so much on Teagan. I think they are cute together, but don't think Teagan is gender neutral. I really think it is a girls name only.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:18 PM on May. 13, 2010

• I think Teagan is too girly for a boy. The names are ok, but sound too celebrity-trendy for my tastes
    StellarJKD

Answer by StellarJKD at 2:19 PM on May. 13, 2010

• in my opinion there are both girl names..i like teagan(althought i would spell it teegan)..not a huge fan of harlow tho..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:19 PM on May. 13, 2010

• Oh yes I like those names a lot!! good choice : )
    Anonymous

• I like Teagan. I think it could be a boys or girls name. Harlow is definitely a boys name. but I do not like it.

Answer by louise2 at 2:20 PM on May. 13, 2010

• I agree with stellarJKD they are a little too celeb-trend for me but the are both cute.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 2:21 PM on May. 13, 2010

• I DON'T LIKE THESE NAMES AT ALL. BUT THAT IS ME. THESE KIDS HAVE TO LIVE WITH THESE NAMES.
    Anonymous

• Harlow will become Harlot.....be careful of names that might be misconstrued in any way.

Again, I love unusually names. Good luck!!
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 2:32 PM on May. 13, 2010

• Harlow is to close to harlot, and that's probalby the teasing name the kid will get. Teagan is too trendy, thanks to Teagan and Sara
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 2:36 PM on May. 13, 2010

• I don't really like either of them.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:38 PM on May. 13, 2010