Dollar store test...

Everyone seems to think I'm pregnant, I personally don't but I bought 2 dollar store tests today (the ones you pee in a cup and use the applicator to drop the pee on it) and after the first line showed up, I saw a 2nd line (I think) but it was a line you had to squint at and turn the test all different ways to see if it's really there. Its so light it almost isn't there. I could see it a tad bit more if I tilted the test and shined light on it & its a kinda grayish color. I took the second test out and tilted it to see if it was something natural on the test but it wasn't on the other one.

I know a faint means positive & faints are how I found out with my first but I don't think I'm pregnant especially THIS early. My period isn't due until the 22nd but I have been having cramps for a few days & cyst pain..

Has anyone seen a second line EVER SO FAINT on a dollar store test and NOT been pregnant?

Marix3

Asked by Marix3 at 2:55 PM on May. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Dollar store test are usually pretty good, i mean that is what they usually use at the doctor's and the health department. I would take another test, maybe even wait a couple days and then take another test. But good luck,
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 3:12 PM on May. 13, 2010

• Well I am 19 weeks pregnant and when I found out was with a dollar test.... The dollar test you buy are the same they use in hospitals....So if you want wait a couple of days and take another one... Good luck
    MommyOfJayden23

Answer by MommyOfJayden23 at 3:41 PM on May. 13, 2010

• I had 2 faint positives a week before my period was due on dollar store tests. The results of those two tests are now a 3.5 yr old girl and a 2 yr old boy.

Congrats.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 3:44 PM on May. 13, 2010

• I had a faint line too, now I have a 3 year old son and a 2 year old daughter. Congratulations?
    alleyaces

Answer by alleyaces at 4:30 PM on May. 13, 2010

• I would be happy either way. It just wasn't in our plans since we had our DD 7 months ago & this time it would be a defective condom moment but if I am, yay me!=]
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 5:01 PM on May. 13, 2010