PLEASE PICK..........

I am not trying to be rude, but I would really like if people would pick a favorite on their questions....just because I am competitive, and think I have some good answers. I love it because it seems like a game. Not trying to be rude, but just thought that maybe some people forget.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Health

• i understand where you are coming from Lynenedubbels (i hope i got that right :) ) and i dont think it has anything to do wiith self esteem... maybe someone else needs to work on that hMM?
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:39 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I think that some have left it open because they would like to see more of a response.... Or there questions that really can't be closed...I mean how do you pick the best answer for How much did your baby weight at birth?? or What's the price of gas where you live??... It's for reason like this that I WISH that CM got rid of the Top Answerers.

I like the BEST ANSWER feature, especially when searching old questions...but I think we can do without the contest!
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 2:19 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I'm with you there!
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 2:20 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I almost made this same post today!
    Anonymous

• The best answers is a contest? What do the winners get? I'm not competitive about it. Things like that just DONT matter, and shouldn't matter unless you've got self esteem issues or acceptance issues.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:42 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I am so sorry vbruno that you seem to have so much to do during the day that you don't have time for some fun. I think it is fun to see the top answers. It isn't acceptance issues, it's the fact that I have been home all day long with my kids for 2 1/2 yr's w/o car or money, and it's nice to have friendly compitition.
    lynenedubbels

Answer by lynenedubbels at 3:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2008