what is wrong w my facebook?

I try to login and intead of going to my page I go to an alert page saying Invalid URL ? What the heck? Is anyone techie out there that can help me out? I use it to stay in touch with my deployed husband...
Thanks! :)

All4OneN1forAll

Asked by All4OneN1forAll at 4:14 PM on May. 13, 2010 in Entertainment

• I'm not a techie but I'll give you some basics to try

Are you using a link or are you typing into the address bar?

Personally; I'd restart my PC and let everything reset
    Then open your browser - what are you using btw? I found IE which I normally love; sucks for facebook; I use Firefox/Mozilla and it works much better.
    Then go to the address bar at the top and type the www.facebook.com in
    Then try your log in info

If that doesn't help; I'm not sure cause I'm on facebook and not having any problems this evening.

Do a search for a CM member S/N PinkSodaPop - she has a free PC support group here on CM and if needed she will open a chat or remote session with you to help you fix your problems; she's helped me several times - swell chick

Good Luck
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 11:59 PM on May. 15, 2010