Question for married ladies?

My husband is sexually frustrated, he gets it at least once a day, we have 2 beautiful children that we work our "special" time around and it's still not enough for him. Is it me or does my hubby have a problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:37 PM on May. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• idk my dh isn't like that at all...he works 12-16 hours a day and it too tired lol but we do it maybe twice a month (sad i know but whatever)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:38 PM on May. 13, 2010

• If he is being pissy about it, then I think that's childish on his part......Does he usually seem satisfied after you 2 have sex?
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 4:39 PM on May. 13, 2010

• If he is being angry when he does not get it yeah, he could have a physical addiction, but it also depends on his age, guys in there 20s usually crave it a lot, its in our genetic code, because that is the best time to try and concieve. if that is the case just give him what you can and explain to him your are tired, if he does not understand have him watch the kids all day and see if he is up for it multiple times
    Laura_Cruz

Answer by Laura_Cruz at 4:41 PM on May. 13, 2010

• I can understand him wanting it more but I can't understand if he acts out angry or frustrated for not getting it. Explain to him how the dynamics change when you have kids. He can always hire a nanny and a housekeeper so you can dedicate all your time to just being his loving wife. See what he says about that.
    Anonymous

• That was a quick response ladies, thank you. But I should have mention that he doesn't get mad or take it out on me, he just constantly talking about it. When the kids are watching tv or the kids are napping he finds it as an opportunity to have a quickie. I don't know if its me but I just don't want it that much and I pretty much try to keep up with his need because I want to keep him happy. He is 32 and works long hours and still has the energy to help around the house and watch the kids. He always says that he is always happy after getting some and the more he gets it the more he's happy. (Not that his family doesn't make him happy) but it's always a joke or a comment.....sex sex sex.
    Anonymous

• I think his appetite is a little extreme. It just isn't realistic with a young family.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 5:42 PM on May. 13, 2010

• hahaha i think its the 30s age. my hubby was like that recently but i told him i am tired or not in the mood and he would be disappointed but never mad. I call this time, "the dirty 30s" lol. Sometimes men who are near midlife feel like they need to have lots of sex to feel younger. just remember the more you give it up the more he will come back. If I were you I would use sex as a tool such as honey if you give me this, maybe i can do this for ya lol
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 6:11 PM on May. 13, 2010