Little things that bug the crap out of you?

Do any of you find yourself getting irritated over small things, such as people who talk with their mouth full, or smoke around their kids, ect ect. What are some of your pet peeves??

I had a boss that would begin his sentences with the word "Actually.." and for some reason this irritated me SO MUCH lol He would walk up to me as soon as I got to work and would say things such as "Actually um.. today i'd like you to get this report done." How the heck can you begin a conversation with the word actually? Unless in the case that you are correcting someone or making a statement about something that has already been said. LOL I don't know why the bothered me so much, but eventually I started doing it back to him. I would come in and say "Actually, good morning sir" and he would just look at me funny.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on May. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My boss says "for I can" instead of saying "so I can". Example: "Could you enter this into the computer for I can create an invoice?" Annoying!

Another thing is, a friend of my SIL calls her husband "Daddy". Like ALL the time. Even in casual conversations with her friends. Like "Daddy and I went to the mall yesterday" Hellooooo! He's NOT your daddy!
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 4:54 PM on May. 13, 2010

• people who kill their unborn babies
    Anonymous

• People who say "you know" or "you know what I mean" about ten times in a conversation!
    Anonymous

• Actually - that would get annoying. lol.

I can't stand when my kids leave toothpaste in the sink. Eew.
    Anonymous

• People who bring up abortion during lighthearted conversations.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 4:52 PM on May. 13, 2010

• LOL @ the Daddy thing.. i do that to my husband when my kiddos are around, but not something I would do or say on a date night or a night out with friends LOL
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 4:56 PM on May. 13, 2010

• When people use the words, preggo, baby daddy or hubby. LOL in a sentence drives me batty! Whistling through nostrils because somebody has breathing issues. Snoring. Lots of things really!
    Anonymous

• hahah . . . the daddy thing made me laugh too!

I hate that when I go to bed, the sink is completely empty and the dishwasher is EMPTY and I wake up to dirty dishes in the sink......HELLO...put your dirty damn dishes in the dishwasher. I hate that when my husband uses the can opener, he always pulls it away from the wall and never puts it back, when he toasts bread in the toaster oven and NEVER puts the tray back in, or when he microwaves something, he always pulls out the splatter guard and NEVER puts it back in. AHHHH...those things irritate the living shit out of me, but probably because he does this EVERY DAY! It's like at this point, he just does it to piss me off.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:17 PM on May. 13, 2010

• People who pop their gum. That's just the one that comes to mind right now. i have several others. :)
    inkydorei

Answer by inkydorei at 6:03 PM on May. 13, 2010

• Ooh here is one.. When our trash gets full, my husband will start to put things on the floor next to it. One time I asked him why he put his coke can on the ground beside the trash and he says "Because the trash is full" UM HELLLOO.. TAKE IT OUT!!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 6:18 PM on May. 13, 2010