jobs

why do people ask questions that dont matter,questions that dont convince anyone whether or not you can do a job with perfect skills?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:02 PM on May. 13, 2010 in Money & Work

• Are you asking about questions during an interview asked by the interviewer or interviewee? For both, you are trying to gauge whether or not the interviewee will fit in with the company culture and existing employees. These questions may not be specifically skill-related, but fitting in or not can make a big difference on employees' job performance.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 5:12 PM on May. 13, 2010

• yes the the interviewer.
    Anonymous

• A hiring manager is not just looking for someone with the right skills. He/she is looking for someone who will be a great fit for the corporate culture.

I do career and job search coaching; I will be happy to help you with interview prep.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:11 PM on May. 13, 2010

• I think I did okay,but some of the questions stumped me cause I've never heard anyone ask them before. I wont know till next week if I get a second interview. So I'm praying for this job.
    Anonymous