Have you ever known for a fact that you complicate someone's life? If so how did you deal with it?

I make a lot of things harder on my husband than they should be, and I do not do it intentionaly. I try to think about what I can do to make it better, I know he apperciates the things that I do for him. But I feel like it is never really enough. I do not demand things from him I just make a lot of situations more complicated is all.

starryeyes84

Asked by starryeyes84 at 5:17 PM on May. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• I am the same way,not for self pity or anything but I've always felt like a burden to a few people in my life including my so,I guess i dont know how I deal with it,obviously I dont if i still feel like a burden right? maybe u shud just sit down with him and ask what you can do to make things easier for him,and whatever he says try your hardest to do them
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 5:33 PM on May. 13, 2010

• He married you just as you are. I am sure he has learned to deal with your helpfulness and still loves you. Just be you. That's what he fell in love with.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:16 PM on May. 13, 2010