Maternity clothing for cheap

Where did you buy your maternity clothing? I am looking for cheaper clothing....I have no maternity jeans, only my athletic pants that are stretchy and comfy....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:20 PM on May. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Motherhood Maternity and Target for pants only. I bought big mens shirts to wear.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 5:23 PM on May. 13, 2010

• target and khols.. u;ll get nice clothes with great prices there.. thats where i did most of my maternity clothes shopping from
    cookie269

Answer by cookie269 at 5:24 PM on May. 13, 2010

• oh and old navy too
    cookie269

Answer by cookie269 at 5:25 PM on May. 13, 2010

• Value Village!
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 5:34 PM on May. 13, 2010

• s\there are some used childerns stores up here and everything is nice and new and they sell maternity clothes shirts $4 jeans $7 and they are hardly used, brand name....
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 5:42 PM on May. 13, 2010

• Motherhood Maternity is great and usually has great sales. Old Navy is a good one, and Kohl's. I went to Ross the other day and found a ton of shorts and capris for really cheap. Or try a local thrift store.
    Anonymous

• You might try the hair tie trick for at least the first part of your pregnancy to wear your normal bottoms for a little while longer too:

You just loop a hair elastic through the button hole and around the button to give your pants a little more openness and stretch. Of course you'll want to make sure your tops are long enough to cover it up.
    Anonymous