Did you go to your high school reunion? What percent showed up?

Out of your graduating class, about how many would you estimate were in attendance?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on May. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• 10 year reunion = 4 out of 30 = 13%

15 year reunion = 19 out of 30 = 63%

20 year reunion is this year and we are aiming to beat the amount we had at our 15 year reunion, though we can't get 100% since one is deceased
    Anonymous

• No, and I would have no reason to want to go back to that town.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:57 PM on May. 13, 2010

• I missed a few and have no idea the percentage in the past but now I'm on the Reunion Committee so know better how many people show. In 2005, we had 1/3 of the class show up. We're trying this year for half the class. We are having trouble finding the females who married and didn't leave contact info but we are diligently hunting and we send personal invitations to them. We follow up with emails and phone calls to let them know we really want to see them again. We send out email newsletters with all the reunion info, some motivational words and requests that they contact everyone they know. As long as no more of us die before October I think we'll do well. We old folks tend to drop like flies! lol

Answer by admckenzie at 6:13 PM on May. 13, 2010

• If you are interested you might check for your high school at the free high school reunion site www.classreport.org. They claim all schools are there. That's where we post online data for our class. Your class might do it as well.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:14 PM on May. 13, 2010

• I went to my 20 year...and remembered why I had no interest in being around most of them in high school. If I get an invite, I'll send a Metamucil bouquet with a card saying thanks but...........
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 8:07 AM on May. 14, 2010