Which is better Norton or McAfee?

I currently have Kaspersky but it stinks. I can not figure out how the heck it quarantines stuff. I got 6 months free with my computer but I don't care I no longer want it. Best Buy said not to use either one since they are the worst Virus Protections out there.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on May. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I can't use macafee because it isn't vista compatible but it used to the best. Norton in my experience never catches anything, it just makes things complicated. In the computer moms group Pinksodapop has posted a list of really good virus programs we use them and have had no issues what so ever.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 7:13 PM on May. 13, 2010

• Best Buy Sucks.Period. They have THE worst customer service of any where I've ever been. Not just one time...I mean multiple cities, multiple times. We use Norton. My husband works in IT. The use a form of Norton at work too.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:53 PM on May. 13, 2010

• i have had both, and they worked ok, but AVG has caught things that both Norton and McAfee missed. It's a free online download and i use it regularly. i love it.
    inkydorei

Answer by inkydorei at 6:01 PM on May. 13, 2010

• I have both McAfee and Webroot. Webroot catched everything! McAfee, never catches anything. What ever you do don't get McAfee.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 6:28 PM on May. 13, 2010

• Norton. Bloobird is right,McAfee sucks!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 6:33 PM on May. 13, 2010

• norton is by far the best one out there!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 6:40 PM on May. 13, 2010

• Norton is best imo.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 8:09 PM on May. 13, 2010