Just had a baby a month ago and was wondering if its ok to just do things....

sexually for my husband just to keep him happy even though Im not in the mood? Like I went down on him last night even though I was very tired cause I nurse 24/7 but I dont want him getting bored either so thats why I did it. Plus even though I know my husband would never do this I always think if I dont do things for him or have sex with him that he will cheat on me or atleast think about it. This last pregnancy we only had sex twice cause I was not in the mood the entire time. Any thing wrong with what Im doing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:10 PM on May. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• No, you are doing more than I would do. LOL I hope you don't really have a reason to think he would leave or cheat but it's nice of you to think of him and realize that he deserves love too. I suggest you talk to him about it . He needs to know just what you are going through too.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:13 PM on May. 13, 2010

• Anything wrong with going down on your husband to make him happy? No, unless you really feel like it is a sacrifice you don't want to make. What worries you?
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 6:14 PM on May. 13, 2010

• You are doing great. He should appreciate you.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:17 PM on May. 13, 2010

• OMGa' I was in your shoes...I only had sex with dh 3 times when I was pregnant, then we waited exactly 6 weeks(I had my baby via c-section) and then we didint have it again for another 2 or 3 months..but now the sex is GREAT lol..don't worry the urge to not do it will fade away in time..and congrats on your new baby
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 6:23 PM on May. 13, 2010

• Why wouldn't it be OK?
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 6:34 PM on May. 13, 2010

• If its important to you to keep your Husband happy- then no.
    I think each of us can relate @ some point! Dont tell me everytime a man wants to get some action their woman is ready & willing! sometimes you just go with it! :)
    pinkcicle709

Answer by pinkcicle709 at 6:50 PM on May. 13, 2010

• I do it when I feel up to it. For me that was 3 weeks post partem but honestly if I really did not feel like it I would refuse. Now we always have alot of sex during my pregnancy.
    Anonymous

• You won't be forever sick and exhausted, from pregnancy and caring for an infant.

Your desires really will come back, if you have to just "go through the motions" a little in the meantime, that's okay.

But I am a little worried that you're worried your hubby would cheat on you. That might be something in your relationship that needs a talking out.
    Anonymous

• OP... Like I said hubby would nvr cheat, I guess I have a liitle low self esteem. My husband always tells me Im beautiful
    Anonymous