Stomping my cervix?

I'm 24 weeks along and I swear the kiddo is just having a blast stomping on my cervix! Has anyone else felt this? I don't remember ever feeling it with my first. But this one seems like he's having a grand ol' time of it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on May. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i feel that with this pregnancy too!
    this is my 4th pregnancy and the first time i have felt this. i also feel a kind of pain when a knee, elbow or foot rolls across my belly. i was told this could be because my muscles are thinning after more pregnancies.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 6:58 PM on May. 13, 2010

• Me too.

My first pregnancy was all up in my ribs and lungs, this one is low and kicking me between the legs. Oh well, it hurts either way.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 9:36 PM on May. 13, 2010

• It doesn't hurt so much as it just sends this weird, shooting feeling through me. It's uncomfortable, but not painful. I swear he's doing a jig on there.
    Anonymous

• Mine did that the other night. I wanted to rip my cervix out, lol!
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 11:32 AM on May. 14, 2010