Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Missouri HUD

My great grandmother (83) has been on HUD and been renting from her grandson for years and was told that she would be grandfathered in so that she will still receive rent money to pay her grandson... she is now receiving harassing calls telling her she can no longer have the rent money and has to move if she wants to stay in the HUD program even though she is renting from a family member. Where can we find what the law has to say about this?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 PM on May. 13, 2010 in Home & Garden

Answers (1)
  • Check this site: Missouri HUD

    Call the offices here:  Phone Numbers

    If you get no where, I would call an attorney.


    Answer by m-avi at 4:53 PM on May. 17, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.