What would you have done if you saw someone break a glass bottle in front of your house?

Since we moved into our house,about 3 months ago theres been broken glass on the side of it,I continually clean it up and theres always more broken glass the next day or few days after,but I dont know who has been doing this,Well about 10 minutes ago I was sitting outside and 3 people come walking up on the side and one of them picks up a bottle and tosses it and it broke everywhere....what would you have done?

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 7:35 PM on May. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• I would probably say something. Just like when I confronted the damn lady with the beagle. She lets her dog shit in our yard and then always has an excuse as to why she doesn't have a bag. I walk right and give the b a bag....it's rude. Don't apologize...just clean it up. People are SO rude.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:53 PM on May. 13, 2010

• Well since I am a shy person I wouldn't have done anything. except maybe ask my dh to do something.
    Anonymous

• Um, I really don't think the police are going to be all that interested in a broken glass. I probably would have done nothing. Around here, you'd get shot for yelling at them.
    Anonymous