Christians, have you ever met another Christian that thinks and believers everything you do? just as you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on May. 13, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• ROFL I don't think anyone ever will.
    Anonymous

• LOL if you all can't agree on your beliefs in the same God, how can you expect to ever convince non believers to trust in your god?!
    Anonymous

• I strongly doubt it...we are all individuals people with individual minds

Kathy7_20

Answer by Kathy7_20 at 7:58 PM on May. 13, 2010

ROFLMBO if anyone says yes you will say brainwashed and clones HAHAHAH you crack me up
    Anonymous

• I don't expect to convince anyone, God will or...
    Anonymous

• You are not understanding. Where I come from and in my Christian beliefs, there are ESSENTIAL beliefs...ones that you must believe to be a true Christian, and NON ESSENTIAL beliefs...those that are subject to interpretation and do not determine your salvation.

Essential Belief: Jesus is the Son of God and died for our sins so that we may go to Heaven b/c I could not pay the price for my sins. This determines your salvation or lack of salvation.

Non essential beliefs: type of Baptism, who can be a pastor, certain commandments...basically anything that can be debated about the Bible and what it says...those things are things that we try our best to understand...but do not interfere with being saved.

Does that make sense.
    Anonymous

• Everyone will believe in God in the end. The only difference will be your vantage point.

Anonymous

• Yes and they are at the assembly where I attend. Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 9:58 PM on May. 13, 2010

• It never ceases to amazing me how people think God is a joke...

Every Christian I have met believes in the same foundational beliefs that I do which are:
    Jesus is the Son of God
    Jesus was born of a virgin birth
    Jesus walked this earth
    Jesus healed the sick and raised the dead
    Jesus died and rose again
    Jesus is now sitting at the right hand of His Father in Heaven

the rest is doctrinal beliefs that will vary.. I believe in the baptism of Holy Spirit, I believe healing is for today, I believe in the Five fold ministry, I believe in both saved always saved and saved not always saved and there are many other that I cannot list... these are the differences me and other christians I meet have, most everyone in my church believes these but not every Christian on this earth does. What is most important is we all believe the same in the foundational part of Christianity.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:14 PM on May. 13, 2010

• Yes….I’m a Jehovah’s Witness and every person in my congregation that is baptized and every Jehovah’s Witness WORLD WIDE share in the same beliefs and teachings. It’s so nice. We just had some spiritual brothers and sisters from another country to visit our congregation and YES they believe everything we do. When I traveled to Brazil in December it was also nice to know the Witnesses there shared the same thoughts and beliefs. Can’t explain the feeling. LOVE IT!!!
    BabayBella

Answer by BabayBella at 11:31 PM on May. 13, 2010