What would you have done if you saw someone break a glass bottle in front of your house?

Since we moved into our house,about 3 months ago theres been broken glass on the side of it,I continually clean it up and theres always more broken glass the next day or few days after,but I dont know who has been doing this,Well about 10 minutes ago I was sitting outside and 3 people come walking up on the side and one of them picks up a bottle and tosses it and it broke everywhere....what would you have done?

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 8:36 PM on May. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• Are they teenagers, older people, girls or guys? Is there a male in your home that can approach them and ask why are they breaking bottles in front of your home. Is it a good community maybe you can ask a neighbor do they notice people breaking bottles. Try to ask around before you call the police, you don't want to cause unnecessary tension, just ask your neighbors and make sure it's not someone who has something against you or your family.
    mrs2323

Answer by mrs2323 at 9:39 PM on May. 13, 2010

• Well since there was 3 of them I would call the cops.Maybe that would stop.
    Was they kids????
    If they were kids then I would ask them what their problem was and who is their parents. Then I would have a talk with their parents.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 8:38 PM on May. 13, 2010

• got out the broom. unless you want to stand guard every night,I think you're S.O.L!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:38 PM on May. 13, 2010