I read this in my "Defeating Dark Angels" book by Charles Craft

A women who was in an occult practice had Christian relatives who prayed for her together for a period. Soon after she came to be a Christian and then wrote that "When they see a Christian, They know they ( Christians) have more power than them , but they are not afraid of them because they (christians) don't know how to use their power. "

Please answer annoy..and be honest...do you non-christians see this power in Christians?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 PM on May. 13, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• you mean Charles Kraft?
    And thats exactly what I have heard... and its exactly correct many Christians dont realize the power and authority they have in Christ Jesus and yes mainly those in witchcraft ... and otherwise do see a light... around Christians... and the power that Dr. Charles Kraft is talking about has nothing to do with witchcraft. It has to do with the anointing on their lives, not many Christians know how to walk in it and such and the greatest power is Love.. GOD'S LOVE :-)

I have heard the stories time and time again..... :-) I dont do anon :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 10:33 PM on May. 13, 2010

• No.....
    Anonymous

• HAHAHA nope.

Been a Christian for most of my life...I know full well they dont have any power over anyone but themselves just like I have no power over anyone but myself.
    Anonymous

• Christian's power is Prayer and the Word of God!...
    Anonymous

• Yes I believe it, but they will learn.
    Anonymous

• That power you are speaking of is called spells. If you think you have power over anyone other than yourself that is called witchcraft.
    Anonymous

• No, we don't have any more power over anyone but ourselves. If you all think differently then give the pagans a call, I am sure they'd love to have you.
    Anonymous

• I have to disagree with the people who say believers do not have power. We have our own unique power of testimony. Every single thing we have been through will help us relate to others. It also should keep us humble and forgiving since we were forgiven of our misdeeds. In other words it will help us when it is time for us [saints] when we judge the world when the Messiah comes. By then we should be exactly like him and able to forgive anything. Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 10:18 PM on May. 13, 2010

• I did not go anon , because everyone would have known it was me anyhow and I have nothing to hide by my statement. Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 10:20 PM on May. 13, 2010

• Yes, I believe that everyone (and yes, i mean every single human being) has a power inside them. Doesn't really matter where I believe it comes from, but I believe we all have power, it's just different people use it for different things. And I don't like the anon button.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 12:04 AM on May. 14, 2010