7 Year olds dancing like strippers?

http://www.parentdish.com/2010/05/12/is-this-single-ladies-video-too-hot-for-tots/?sms_ss=facebook

I saw this another forum and thought I would share. What are your opinions on this? If my YOUNG daughter was ever told to wear these costumes and use those dance moves I would probably tear her dance teachers a new A-hole!!

Ctink8189

Asked by Ctink8189 at 8:45 PM on May. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

• I watched just a little of the video, and I must say, if MY daughter was dancing like that, or even WANTED to dance like that I would not only tear up HER little bottom, but the person who taught her to dance like THAT!
    momnstepmom

Answer by momnstepmom at 9:25 AM on May. 14, 2010

• I saw that the other day and it disgusts me. Those outfits and many of those moves are nothing but sexual. Those poor little girls are being shown all they have is their body to use. I can't believe the parents allowed those outfits and those moves.
    Anonymous

• That was disgusting and sickening. The parents and the teacher should have their heads examined. They are BABIES dressed like hookers. WTG Parenting skills!
    lildudesmomma

Answer by lildudesmomma at 10:29 PM on May. 13, 2010

• gross.

My DD would NOT be doing that. there's better ways to display talent and have fun than dressing like a tramp and air-humping.
    psychessun

Answer by psychessun at 11:23 PM on May. 13, 2010

• I found this video to be highly offensive ...I even posted it on facebook. Here are the words of my friends: Omg!! The parents, dance school & any other adult that had anything to do with allowing this need slapped! Talented girls, but good lord it's so NOT ok!!

Another friend: so how would you explain to your 7yr-old daughter that they're in a middle of a huge nationwide controversy? Soo inappropriate.
    '
    It's disgusting. The outfits were RIDICULOUS! I actually felt uncomfortable watching the video and while I understand that the little girls probably just think it's dancing.............................it was STILL wrong.

I will do my BEST to keep my little girl, a LITTLE girl..........no sexy, slutty attire for her.................talent can be displayed without loss of integrity!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:26 PM on May. 13, 2010

• What is the world coming to when a dance teacher thinks it is ok to put on such a disgusting and offensive show? And what is wrong with the parents who let their daughters perform on that stage? If that were my child I would have stopped that show, got her off stage, and had some words with that teacher ;(
    meandmybaby17

Answer by meandmybaby17 at 1:58 AM on May. 14, 2010

• In 4 or 5 years they'll be pregnant and their parents will sit there "clueless" and wonder why.
    Anonymous

• That is wrong on so many levels. My sisters and I took dance and gymnastics as kids and in dance we did tasteful recitals - we didn't look nor dance like strippers! Those parents and the dance instructor should all be investigated by CPS. None of them deserve to be around children. I have two little girls and I'd never allow them to dress or dance that way - even if I was serious unhinged and lost my mind and allowed that I have a dad, 4 uncles and 5 brothers who would do serious damage to anyone who was responsible for dressing my kids that way or teaching them those moves.
    Anonymous

• well, if your goal for your daughter is for her to work at the mustang ranch...mission accomplished mom! way to go! you have insured that your daughter will have the minimum basic skills necessary to enter into the much maligned, but still male lauded profession! we appreciate your resumes! this gives us much to look forward to with your daughters future careers! agian,thank you for your application. we will keep them in mind as soon as we are legally allowed to.
    sincerely.
    hooker mangement.

fucking seriously?
    siorraidhe

Answer by siorraidhe at 11:32 PM on May. 13, 2010

• siorraidhe.............lol
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:06 AM on May. 14, 2010