Is this bad?

I'm 24 years old, and have an 8 month old baby...I was living with my mom up until this morning. When I was 8 month preg my bf broke up with me & my mom asked me to move back into her house. She kicked me out this am because I "disrupted her life". I went to social services and am now in a "shelter" of sorts. I go to school full-time and am going to have a job stating next Tuesday. I feel horrible because we are staying here. I guess it's not really that bad, I'm just not used to feeling like a "failure" & worthless...sorry for venting...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on May. 13, 2010 in Home & Garden

• NO prob, vent away. I dont know what to tell you but my husband used to volunteer for this organization called "habitat for humanity". I would suggest looking it up. Its affordable housing for people who are living in cramped or dangerous living situations. The best thing is if you get one and afford all the payments you OWN your own home.
    Good luck sweetie.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 8:52 PM on May. 13, 2010