Does anyone kids have a escalade? Is it worth the money?

Any other battery powered vehicles you could suggest?

LuvsDanika

Asked by LuvsDanika at 8:51 PM on May. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh. Em. Gee. My bro & SIL got one for her DD for her 3rd birthday/Christmas. All I can say is, huge waste of money, and I know my brother regrets it big time. SIL regrets getting it with her being this young. It's a black escalade. Seriously, there are better things to spend that kind of money on.
    Anonymous

• my friend bought one for her son....and he has only used it like twice lol...

my son and daughter ( who is too big for it, but still tries to ride it lol) ...has those $60 powerwheels four-wheelers ....and they pretty much play with them everyday ( they are in the house) ....
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 9:06 PM on May. 13, 2010

• Not an Escalade, my daughter had a Jeep and she used it all the time. Just recently she was given a Power Wheel Polaris 4 wheeler for her birthday and I can't believe how powerful it is (24 volt battery). Our twins love it so much we got them a Power Wheels Kawasaki 4 wheeler (12 volt) and it is still pretty powerful. The kids love it and use it all the time. I think the 4 wheelers are better because you don't have to squeeze into it kwim?
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 9:19 PM on May. 13, 2010

• We got our kiddos a red mustang convertable and they LOVE that thing. I'd definitely buy it again. DD also has a 12 volt tinkerbell 4 wheeler and she loves it. And it's about $200 cheaper.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 9:35 PM on May. 13, 2010

• I RECOMMEND A FOUR WHEELER ....WE GOT DD A BARBIE JEEP AND IT WAS REALLY HARD TO TURN THE WHEEL (SO IM GUESSING THE ESCALADED WOULD BE THE SAME) SO WE GOT HER A LITTLE FOUR WHEELER AND SHE RIDES IT EVERYDAY .....MY GODCHILD HAS ONE  ITS A YELLOW SUZUKI AND IT BREAKS ALL THE TIME ! DD WILL BE GETTING A GAS POWERED ONE NEXT YEAR BECAUSE SHE RIDES SO WELL ON IT !  REALLY LOOK IN TO THEM ...GL

ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 11:27 PM on May. 13, 2010