Does anyone do work online, with a legitimate work at home site?

I have been looking to do work from home on the internet for a while and haven't been able to find anything that didn't cost a fortune or ended up being a scam. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

BlainesMommy09

Asked by BlainesMommy09 at 9:01 PM on May. 13, 2010 in Money & Work

• I have a Home Business with Ameriplan. We have a promotion to let you get started for only $9.95 right now :-).

No cold calling or selling. Daily Pay, Benefits, training and control over your schedule.
    We market Ameriplan's Discount Benefit plans which are accepted at the major Pharmacies such as; Target, Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, your local grocery stores and the Major Vision centers such as Lens Crafters, Pearl Vision, Sears. Our Secure Net includes a National Child ID partnered with the FBI :-).

I'd love to talk with you and see if working from home with Ameriplan would be a good fit for you. You can listen to a recorded call at 760-569-1331 and you can request an interview with me at www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/ChristinaDennis

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 9:23 PM on May. 13, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:14 PM on May. 13, 2010

• This is what I do from home...

www.scentsy.com/my2scents

I'm happy to help with any questions or details.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 10:30 PM on May. 13, 2010

• I dont reccommend Ameriplan for anyone.
    Anonymous

• My Company; a 36 year old company traded on the New York Stock Exchange(NYSE), who has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau(BBB), is on the FORBES Top 200 companies(#66) Is looking for a few people to work 4-6 hours per week.

They offer DAILY PAY,BENEFITS,INCENTIVES,BONUSES AND MORE. Go to http://www.dreamcatcher.buildlastingsuccess.com for an overview.

To Your Success!

Emma

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:45 PM on May. 13, 2010

• Sure, I have a list of companies that hire employees to work from home... Click Here

And some more information about working from home, getting started & succeeding...  Click Here

I am also with Ameriplan, and I urge you to ignore Anon up there...  Apparently she was afraid of a little work...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:55 AM on May. 14, 2010

• i work online..i am a rep as a business but i also work 4 hours a day with either text handling or transcription..
    mommy2ys

Answer by mommy2ys at 10:00 AM on May. 14, 2010

• I have worked with Melaleuca in the past and didn't work for me. Great products!
    I now work with D.I.S. Dynamic Income Solutions. No membership fee to join. You build teams and friendships and make money.
    Email me if your interested in wanting to here more.
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 11:03 AM on May. 14, 2010

• Love you Sabrina :-)
    Seems a lot of people are trying Ameriplan and thinking it is going to be a piece of cake and not working hard and not succeeding therefore bashing it to everyone else. My team is doing amazing and making great money, just goes to show if you are willing to work that you CAN do great!! I highly doubt that Walgreens is going to accept a discount plan that is just a scam. So the 2 million plus clients that are saving billions of dollars with us MUST be happy with the way we do things :-).
    Keep working hard girl!!

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 11:04 AM on May. 14, 2010

• I have to say..I agree with Sabrina...I have been with Ameriplan for 2 years and I LOVE it!!!
    CecesMommy210

Answer by CecesMommy210 at 11:30 AM on May. 14, 2010