diaper issues...?

I have always used huggies supreme. I like how quickly they absorb. I like the feel of them. THey were the only ones my dd could use.
I had to go to size 3 and found that they are thinner and made of differant material=( They dont absorb liquids as quickly and since I breastfeed my DS poop is watery and explosive and the diaper doesn't absorb it quick enough so it comes out the sides (yes they are on right I am a seasoned diaperer (is that a word LOL)) Anyone know of a diaper that looks and feels like the huggies supreme (little snugglers) in size 3 and bigger? Pampers are not an option.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on May. 13, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Try the kroger brand if you have one around you, or maybe luvs.
    Anonymous

• Luvs were the only diaper that held my son's yuck in.
    Anonymous

• I use the huggies little movers, and my sons poo tends to be icky too. And they do a good job of controlling it.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 12:25 AM on May. 14, 2010