We are looking at a multitude of minivans....If you drive a minivan...

Can you please tell me Year/Make/Model and how much you like it and why?

Thanks!

ABusyBee

Asked by ABusyBee at 9:11 PM on May. 13, 2010 in Home & Garden

• 2008 Kia Sadona
    OMG I love it!!! the folding back seats are the greatest thing ever!
    Anonymous

• I drive a 2007 Chrysler Town and Country. I have never been in love with vans, period but my van serves it's purpose. It gets pretty good gas milage, it has a DVD player with headphone to keep the kids happy on long trips. I have never had any problems with my van, Chrylser makes a good product. They are worth putting on your list.

If I could have any van I wanted it would be a Honda Odyssey, one with all the whistles and bells. I could love that van!
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 9:27 PM on May. 13, 2010

• 2005 Chrysler Town and Country I love it! We owned a Town and Country before we had to buy another one. The one we have now has remote open doors. That was my big selling point that I wanted, having 3 children and now 2 under 4 yrs old I wanted to be able to open the doors easier, It also has great gas mileage! We never had any major problems with the two we owned just norm change oil, gas, ect.....
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 9:38 PM on May. 13, 2010

• 2004 Ford Freestar Limited Edition.
    It is the best car I have ever had and I have been threw so many cars I have lost count.
    Kids love it because of the dvd player in it.
    hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 9:45 PM on May. 13, 2010

• oh mine has remote doors and that is my favorite thing about it
    hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 9:47 PM on May. 13, 2010

• Okay I don't know what year or price range you are looking at so I am going to throw my old van out there. I had an 02 Oldsmobile Silhouette. As far as vans go it was the Cadillac of mini-vans. It had a great ride and the seats were ohhh soo comfy. It had the dual remote power doors, dvd with 4 wireless headphones, heated leather seats, automatic load leveler with a built in air compressor for airing up tires, inflatables and so on, 6 disc cd player, power rear windows, center row captains chairs, nice styling, very good mpg and had good power.
    Not to bash other vehicles but we rented a Toyota Sienna one time and I could not wait to get back into the Oldsmobile. The Toyota was newer,had less miles, had less power and the seats just weren't comfortable.
    They don't make them anymore but if we were going to go minivan again I would look for one just like the one I had (except in red instead of white).
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 10:51 PM on May. 13, 2010

• Just got a 2006 Dodge Grand Caravan Stow n Go last night!! Traded in my 2000 Chevy Astro van! I'm super excited about all the bells and whistles it has! I like the dual sliders! I'm still figuring out all the buttons! Everything is by remote! Mine has quad seating! I love my mini vans!
    kristie1029

Answer by kristie1029 at 11:43 PM on May. 13, 2010

• 2005 Honda Odyssey. It totally rocks, I love it, it has every bell and whistle you could want. Very family friendly. I did extensive research on the safety ratings, reliability, resale value, etc and Honda Odyssey puts the other minis to shame. There's a reason they're so popular!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:21 AM on May. 14, 2010

• I loooooooved my Chevy Uplander!! I loved everything about it.
    Laura2U

Answer by Laura2U at 11:48 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I have a 2006 Honda Odyssey, my husband has a 2003 Odyssey, and he recently totaled his 2001 Odyssey. They are AWESOME vans. I love everything about it, no complaints at all. They're very well thought out so everything is convenient, the ride is extremely quiet and smooth with no road noise, there's tons of room, it's comfortable. I love my van.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:09 PM on May. 15, 2010