How did your boobs change after breastfeeding?

Mine are sagging and are very soft. They were small to begin with but perky, now they are even smaller and ugly on top of it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on May. 13, 2010 in Health

• Yes they changed not to my liking, saggy, strech marks and gone south. :(
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 9:21 PM on May. 13, 2010

• I thought I was the only who thought my boobs look "ugly" now. Seriously they were like pretty before now their like blah.
    Anonymous

• Me too. I had B's, and during BFing, they went all the way up to D's. Now that I'm done, they are very mushy, unshapely, A's. Flat and stretched. My husband swears he still loves them, but I can't find bras to fit properly. I'm sad...
    Anonymous

• Most drs agree that the boob changes are due to hormones from pregnancy, not from breastfeeding. Mine went from a happy perky C- cup smiling at the sunshine, to soft, doughy, dachshunds looking at the ground,. I don't adore the way they look, but my DH loves them and I don't care that much about what my boobs are doing. Too much else going on in my world
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 9:29 PM on May. 13, 2010

• Yupe, me too.

Mine were a DD and nice, now they're a D and long and flat....LOL....but it's obvious the dh has NO problem w/ it, so I don't either - like she said : too much other stuff that's more important :)
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 10:49 PM on May. 13, 2010

• Didn't really change at all. My cup size went up to a C/D while I was pregnant, but it is now between a B/C. Shape has stayed the same really.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 11:21 PM on May. 13, 2010