Toddler Acne

My almost 4 year old son has acne looking bumps on his face. We just noticed them today, and I've searched and googled for the longest time and can't find any information. Do any of you have a toddler that has experienced acne? All I can find is how uncommon it is and what seems to be dangerous because he's so young. I'm in the middle of finding him a new pediatrician because his recent one retired without much notice. So I'm kind of in limbo. Any info/advice would be helpful! Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on May. 13, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Are they white??? My son has them around his mouth and one near his eye. At first I thought it was pimples cause he would eat and then put his paci in. BUT he has been paci free for like months and they havnt gone away. My MIL said that she thinks its virus or something like. Anyways, im taking my son to the doctor for it.
    One suggestion though is each night I take a warm wash rag and put it on them and he says that it feels really good.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 9:36 PM on May. 13, 2010