would you find this strange?

my husbands best friend called last night telling my husband to stop texting this woman cause he wanted her and he didnt want my husband to ruin it for him. my husband had been friends with the best friend and the woman since grade school. i used to have her on my FBfriends list and didnt care she talked to my husband, well i check today and she deleted and blocked me and i didnt give her any reason to, i thought of us being sorta friends. then today my husbads best friend text me saying he wants to get with this girl but thinks she is interested in someone else, didnt say who. when i asked my husband about it he got defensive and said his best friend gets jealous and pissed easy, and i known his best friend longer than my husbad(thats how i met DH) and i never ever seen this guy get pissed or jealous he just isnt that type even his wife cheated he played the poor me and not im so pissed role...what you make of this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 PM on May. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• big huge giantic red flag. i think anon 1013 has a very good plan. go for it!!! u deserve an answer and u deserve the truth from yr own dh. if he wont come clean so can make some decisions then get the info from wherever u can. i think it wasnt a great idea for this woman to delete and then block u from fb. its almost as if she wants u to find out!! gl.
    emily1234

Answer by emily1234 at 12:11 AM on May. 14, 2010

• RED FLAG!!!
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 9:45 PM on May. 13, 2010

• op again
    and when the best friend called my husband was texting th woman while she was with the best friend...i dont know what about i never asked or had any reason to be concerned...we were pregnant together with our second child and while our husbands worked i hung out at her place and since then talk every now and again, we both are busy with our own lives so its not as often as it should be and we didnt share personal ifo...
    Anonymous

• BIG RED FLAG!!!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:54 PM on May. 13, 2010

• I'm sorry to say this but it is very suspicious behavior and if he isn't sleeping with this woman yet he will be soon.
    Anonymous

• for her to delete you is one thing, but then she blocked you? thats odd./this is very suspicious behavior fro both your husband and that woman
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 10:12 PM on May. 13, 2010

• I would definitely be very suspicious. Esp. with the defensive husband. The fact that you're even bringing that up means you feel something is off about this situation.
    Trust your gut feeling!!! I would ask your husbands friend for an honest answer, if he doesnt want to answer then that shows something is going on. Try and call the woman, speak to her directly and just ask her why she deleted yopu.
    I'm not sure if you are comfortable with this.... but if you are, check his phone records. See if he is talking to her .
    Anonymous

• CODE RED HE'S LYING
    Ronique1989

Answer by Ronique1989 at 11:08 PM on May. 13, 2010

• He's cheating or about to. 100% certainty. Kick him to the curb.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:46 AM on May. 14, 2010