Sigh...how come chores are neverending....

so tired...and also down with colds...laundry keeps on piling up, cooking and dish washing seems to be unending along with cleaning! I'm so tired...

LavenderRose10

Asked by LavenderRose10 at 9:48 PM on May. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

• A Woman's work is never done. Hope you feel better soon.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 9:50 PM on May. 13, 2010

• Stop thinking of it as a chore. It's a part of life. Put some music on and make it fun. Or make your husband do it. ;)
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 12:49 PM on May. 14, 2010

• How old are your kids? Put them to work! They have to learn how to do this stuff anyway, for when they're grown. Might as well start now. (If they're old enough, of course.)
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:04 PM on May. 14, 2010

• "A man's work is sun to sun but a woman's work is never done" lol so true. I despise laundry but it multiplies like rabbits! Hope everyone in your home feels better soon.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 12:08 AM on May. 16, 2010

• Thank you. I woke up and my dear little daughter had cleaned up and put the clean laundry away. Such a blessing. I have a fever but can't help feel blessed. She's not old enough to wash the dishes so those had piled up.
    LavenderRose10

Answer by LavenderRose10 at 2:07 AM on May. 17, 2010