Did you know that Moms who judge other moms for working or staying at home are 99% more judgemental then bored elderly women?

Can we just drop it already?!?!?!!

Working moms work hard, support their families, and love their children.

SAHMs work hard, support their families and love their children.

All this argument is rooted in insecurity. We're all just doing what's best for our kids. Stop casting judgment to make yourself feel better. We're all women who love our kids.

Stop calling SAHMs lazy. Stop saying that WOHMs children are being "raised by someone else" and just be a decent human being!

If we all put that energy into teaching our children compassion, this world would be a better place. Why do you prefer to teach your child to be a judgmental hag like her mother?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 PM on May. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• AWESOME!!!! my feelings exactly!!!!
    june_kitten

Answer by june_kitten at 10:24 PM on May. 13, 2010

• I'm a SAHM and I am far from lazy. I don't sit down until 9pm at night. To each his own. The ppl who worry about other ppl's lives should concentrate on their own lives that way they have no time to focus on others!
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 10:28 PM on May. 13, 2010

• lets just drop it ok ?? i know everyone is sick of this argument/debate/topic.. but someone keeps bringing it up. if we just stop talking about it everyone will leave this thing alone eventually ..
    Anonymous

• so true..
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 10:43 PM on May. 13, 2010

• Yes, we Moms work hard whether we are SAHM's or Working Moms. It is a financial nescessity for some Moms to work. Anyway....what about the bored elderly women? LOL. Why did you mention bored elderly women??? I'm confused....
    Anonymous

• True. I've worked in an office, I went to school, and I've worked at home and I've also at some times been a SAHM and I don't view either one more or less demanding.
    Anonymous

• So true! Thank you for posting.
    Anonymous

• you rock

Anonymous

• How is it supposed to be dropped if this same b.s. gets posted every day? Or is this the way you feel good about yourself? If you're tired of it, don't post about it!
    Anonymous

• "How is it supposed to be dropped if this same b.s. gets posted every day? Or is this the way you feel good about yourself? If you're tired of it, don't post about it!"

There just seemed to be a lot of posts about it today. I'm tired of the fighting. My post is an attempt at making everyone see that we all work hard and hopefully bringing us together. We all work hard. I don't think we need to just drop it, I think we need to see the value in both positions and celebrate motherhood in every form.
    Anonymous