today i feel like i can't do this anymore, when my husband talks to me i hear anger, resentment and disgust. I've noticed that he doesn't even like it if i flirt with him unless he wants sex it's okay if he doesn't he'll just give me this look of coldness. He is such an asshole. when i tell him i want to talk, he just says again don't you get tired of bitching and then i pratically want to attack him but i just keep quite. this guy i feel is pushing me to leave him but when i tell him

he says he doesn't want a divorce. to me he seems like a bully, and i just feel depressed he is making me hate myself. I use to love who i was. but now i hate everything and everybody. i'm an excellent cook and i am very clean. my children are well taken care. i aslo maintain all his chlothes nicely iron , and alot of people complement me on my look except for my husband. he always thinks there's something to improve in me. the critizism never ends. one day it's my body another day its my dressing another day it's my mothering anther day is my neediness (which i'm always needy due to the fact of lack of attention. It's a vicious cycle. I don't if i want to go to counseling anymore a part of me wants to hurt him mentally the way he has been hurting me

vvivianlove

Asked by vvivianlove at 2:19 PM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Relationships

• Get some counseling on your own if he wont go. Marriage is hard work and it's give and take. It's never just a 50-50 thing. Sometimes is 98% you and 2 % him and vise versa.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:35 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• HI! WELL my opinion: if he is willing take him to a Bible study( if you study the Bible) churches usually have free counceling, and are very good at it, on the other hand, is he possibly flirting with a girl aquintance? that he may like? he doesnt have to be necesarilt cheating on you, but sometimes it could happen, investigate it, i would
    ashleyamanda

Answer by ashleyamanda at 2:39 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I WOULD SAY COUNSELING FOR YOUR OWN BENIFIT. BUT AS FOR HIM IF HES LIKE THAT -FOR ME I COULDNT LIVE LIKE THAT. SO EVEN IF HE DIDNT WANT A DIVORCE, I WOULD LEAVE HIM. (SORRY) MAYBE A SEPERATION TO TELL/SHOW HIM THAT YOU ARE WORTH BEING (ALIVE!) WITH. HE NEEDS TO CHANGE TOWARD YOU THATS NO LIFE FOR YOU TO BE LIVING IN MY DEAR. :) GOOD LUCK AND SENDING YOU A HUG!! ~KAY
    KAYOCHOA

Answer by KAYOCHOA at 3:29 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• sounds like he is the one that needs adjustments (mainly in the face and teeth area and i'd say you fist is the perfect tool!)
    tell him you are sick of being badgerd - STOP feeding, clothing, coddling this baby he doesnt deserve it - he needs to be shipped back to his mother tell her is a manufacturers recall and it needs to be fixed or your life back!
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 5:14 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I agree with the other ladies. You need to go to counseling. Good Luck and Hugs to you!!!
    KimsCandleHouse

Answer by KimsCandleHouse at 8:05 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• i wouldn't bother with counseling - the man is making you miserable just leave his ass.
    hiddenpoet

Answer by hiddenpoet at 8:05 PM on Jun. 28, 2008