i really hope that...

all women who knowingly go after married men catch crotch rot.

may their vaginas become infested with the fleas of a thousand camels, may their arms be too short to scratch.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on May. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• mmhmm.. but what about the married men who cheat? they should get it even worse.
    they should have there penis's chopped off and then shoved in there mouth, while they have needles stuck in there balls
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:47 PM on May. 13, 2010

• yes, hence why i said "go after" and not "sleep with." if he sleeps with her, he can catch her crotch rot
    Anonymous

• Lmao. I agree=]
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 10:51 PM on May. 13, 2010

• i love it love it love it!!!!
    june_kitten

Answer by june_kitten at 10:55 PM on May. 13, 2010

• lol agreed. It's so gross how some women purposely go after married men and men who go after married women. There's this one guy I know who will only sleep with a woman if she is either married or has been in a relationship for more than 4 years! Even my best friend was for a short time messing around with a married man and I stopped talking to her up until the relationship ended, I've been cheated on and I just don't get it. It's not like when I got married I stopped seeing what other men look like - I just wasn't enough of an asshole to sleep with them. It's not a difficult task to keep your legs closed or to keep your dick in your pants.
    Anonymous

• This ... is... gross.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:01 PM on May. 13, 2010

• Wouldn't that mean she'll have crotch rot and he will bring it home to you? Becareful what you wish for. I know someone who's husband cheated and gave her AIDS. He is HIV positive but didn't get the full blown disease yet and out lived her.
    Anonymous

• o wow....what she has will come back to you just my thinking!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on May. 14, 2010