Has a debt collecter ever call you? One called me the other day about

a bill that I actually forgot about (at &t ) anyway he talked to me as if I was 5 years old. It it their job to degrade you? or make you feel like a low life? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on May. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Low life definitely. lol
    I never received a phone call. I didnt pay the hospital and they sent me out a notice in the mail. Thats about it.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:03 PM on May. 13, 2010

• Yes, I think that is their job! One called me once several years ago, not because I was late, but because I had a large debt.They were very rude especially when I asked them why they were calling me when I still made payments on time.
    Anonymous

• The credit card company called me last yr to make sure everything was ok because I always pay my bills early. I explained the situation and they worked with me. As soon as my tax money came in I paid the balance in full.
    Ronique1989

Answer by Ronique1989 at 11:16 PM on May. 13, 2010

• I have one on my case right now, but she is not looking for me. She wants to speak with Adam??? I have told her several times I don't know who Adam is-this is Sara's phone. She thinks I'm lying and knows who this person is and i swear I have no idea!!! So frustrating! She keeps on calling in hopes that maybe Adam will answer??? But Adam will never answer! It's my personal phone! Ugh!
    I was watching a dateline episode a while back and did you know anybody can buy your debt? They buy it from the bank or credit card companies etc. and then they collect from you. CrAzY!
    Anonymous

• I have some calling for the guy who had my number before I got it. No matter how many times I tell them "I DO NOT know Mark" they still keep calling me! I've had this cell phone number for two years! I wish they would just give up since I honestly do not know this "Mark Trimmer" guy!

Anonymous