Please Pray For Jennifer.

A guy and girl from my community were in a wreck Tuesday night or Wednesday morning. They went off the road hit a pile of dirt, then a tree. They were in a large SUV and it was totaled. When they were finally found(3 in the morning) the engine and entire car were cold so it is unknown how long they were there. He lived until they put him on the chopper and them he passed away. He was 25. She broke every bone in her face and is completly broken up from the waist up, with protruding bones. She is in and out of contiousness and keeps asking about her boyfriend. They will not tell her, because they want her to fight. This girl and her family need prayer, because they don't know if she will live and if she does she has a long road ahead of her.

Please pray for Jennifer and both families. One has lost their only child and one is trying to save their daughter.
Thank You so very much for your prayers!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on May. 13, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Will do.
    Anonymous

• I will you just made me get teary eye
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:18 PM on May. 13, 2010

• So sad! I hope she pulls through. What a nightmare for her parents and her family...
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:19 PM on May. 13, 2010

• I will definately pray. I would love for you to contact me personally. I would like to tell you something. Just send me a message.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 11:35 PM on May. 13, 2010

• So sad! They're in my thoughts!
    Cafe Chastity

Answer by Cafe Chastity at 1:23 PM on May. 14, 2010