Have you had the little flutters like when you are pregnant when your not?

I have been having these lil flutters like when I was pregnant. And I am not pregnant. They are very light but enough to feel them. I know that gas can cause some of them but some of the times I have had them I didnt have any gas or even have to pass any or anything. So has anyone had this or had gas cause these alot even? Thanks so much.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on May. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• never had them after i had my baby, but boy did they drive me CRAZY when i was pregnant
    sstokes86

Answer by sstokes86 at 11:51 PM on May. 13, 2010

• Yes! I have had that happen too! It is very strange!!
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 11:51 PM on May. 13, 2010

• was it gas when you got it or did you ever figure out what it was Veronica? Thanks for the replies!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on May. 14, 2010

• I don't know what it is but i have had them also.
    LiamnDevinsMom

Answer by LiamnDevinsMom at 12:02 AM on May. 14, 2010

• I've had them too, I don't know what it is either.
    sunshineemommy

Answer by sunshineemommy at 12:08 AM on May. 14, 2010

• It's GAS! You've got how many hundreds of feet of intestines in your body, you're feeling the gas near the top end, it's got a long way to go before you pass it or know you have gas! Phantom kicks & gas are pretty much one and the same thing!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on May. 14, 2010

• Yep, gas. I have a doula friend, and we talk about those, when you clutch your stomach and sigh, going, "I miss that being a baby!" Even when you're not gassy, there is still air in your intestines, and it moves from time to time, which is what you are feeling.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:36 AM on May. 14, 2010

• Yep. My son is ten months old and i still feel him..lol...
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 12:41 AM on May. 14, 2010

• So if it is gas which it very well could be. I would like to know if gas is what is causing me to have pressure like something pushing down on my pelvis and my lower back? I have been having that somedays and then it will go away! Nd other annonymous you dont have to be so rude!!
    Anonymous